Rental Terms Policy
Minimum driver’s age is 23 years.
Driver must have a valid driving license held for at least 12 months. Drivers who have drivers license issued outside EU, must have an International Drivers License as well.
TRAFFIC FINES AND ADMINISTRATIVE SANCTIONS
Tickets and appended administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic law during rental period is solely the renter’s responsibility.
Fuel is always paid by the renter who is obliged to return the car with the same fuel level as that at pick up.
Minimum rental period is one day.
All rates include 24% VAT.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION
Free of charge delivery and collection to hotels, ports, airports.
CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS
- Naxoscar – Wheels4u allows you to make changes to a reservation by written request via email or contact form through our website.
- No modification administration fee will be made for changes made as specified above.
- Any change to a booking made as specified above will be recalculated based on the availability and prices at the time the change is made. This may be greater or lesser than the price originally booked. This applies to changes made to:
a. Pick up date and time.
b. Drop off time and date.
c. Vehicle group.
d. Type of insurance.
- Naxoscar – Wheels4u allows you to cancel a prepaid reservation by written request via e-mail or contact form through our website.
- A full refund minus bank charges of the prepaid reservation will be made if the cancellation is made 7 days prior to pick up date.
- Less an administrative fee if the cancellation is made less than 7 days of pick up date which will be equal to the fee of one rental day based on the prices at the time of the rental period.
- Refunds will be made to the credit card that the original booking was made on.
FOR PREPAID RATES ONLY
Naxoscar – Wheels4u applies Cancellation and No Show/Lost Rental charges on all prepaid rates .
CHANGES AT TIME OF PICK UP
If at the time of vehicle pick up you wish to rent a larger car or extend the rental period, you may do so, depending on availability. Additional rental cost will be applied for the specific model at the time of rental.
NO SHOWS/LOST RENTALS: PREPAID RESERVATIONS (PAY ONLINE)
If you fail to cancel your reservation prior to the Pick Up Time and do not collect the vehicle on the Pick Up Date, or if you fail to comply with the rental terms, we reserve the right to make a No Show/Lost Rental Charge which will cover compensate our administration costs and us while our inability to rent the vehicle while reserved for your use. This charge will be equal to the fee of two rental days based on the prices at the time of the rental period.
Please note that we are unable to give a refund if you return the vehicle early.
LATE RETURN CHARGE
We reserve the right to make a Late Return Charge to compensate us for the costs incurred for the period until next booking”.
- CDW Insurance is available upon request for all our vehicles. It is optional and has excess 600€. It is valid only in cases where traffic laws have not been violated. CDW can be requested at the time of pick up OR directly through our online booking platform. Damages incurred beneath the vehicle, to wheels and tires are not covered by any insurance.
- All damages made to the interior, glass and underneath the car.
- Damages incurred when driver causes accident while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If person driving the vehicle is not included in the Rental Agreement.
- If the Renter does not take all necessary measures to secure that vehicle is securely locked.
- If the car is illegally parked.
- Damages caused to vehicle resulting from driving on a non suitable road.