- Passengers: 5
- Doors: 5
- Baggages: 4
- Small baggages: 2
- Large baggages: 2
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Fuel: Hybrid
Our prices include
- Child or infant seatThe first child or infant seat is provided for free
- Free extra driverThe first extra driver is totally free
- Free pick-up/drop-offWe provide free pick-up and drop-off
- Free road mapWith each rental we provide you for free a road map
- Road assistanceWe provide our customers with free road assistance
- Third Party Insurance (TPI)Our prices includes Third Party Insurance
- Infotainment systemUsb player/charger-bluetooth
- Unlimited mileageUnlimited mileage with no additional charge
Terms and conditions
Minimum driver’s age is 23 years.
Driver must have a valid driving license held for at least 12 months. For driving licenses that are not written in Latin an international license is required.
TRAFFIC FINES AND ADMINISTRATIVE SANCTIONS
Tickets and appended administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic law during rental period is solely the renter’s responsibility.
Fuel is always paid by the renter who is obliged to return the car with the same level that he rented.
Minimum rental period is one day.
All rates include 24% VAT.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION
Free of charge delivery and collection to hotels, ports, airports.
CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS
- Naxoscar - Wheels4u allows you to make changes to a reservation by written request via email or contact form through our website.
- No modification administration fee will be made for changes made as specified above.
- Any change to a booking made as specified above will be recalculated based on the availability and prices at the time the change is made. This may be greater or lesser than the price originally booked. This applies to changes made to:
a. Pick up date and time.
b. Drop off time and date.
c. Vehicle group.
d. Type of insurance.
- Naxoscar – Wheels4u allows you to cancel a prepaid reservation by written request via e-mail or contact form through our website.
- A full refund minus bank charges of the prepaid reservation will be made if the cancellation is made 7 days prior to pick up date.
- Less an administrative fee if the cancellation is made less than 7 days of pick up date which will be equal to the fee of one rental day based on the prices at the time of the rental period.
- Refunds will be made to the credit card that the original booking was made on.
FOR PREPAID RATES ONLY
Naxoscar - Wheels4u applies Cancellation and No Show/Lost Rental charges on all prepaid rates .
CHANGES AT TIME OF PICK UP
If at the time of vehicle collection you wish to rent a larger car or rent for a longer period, you may do so, subject to availability, on payment of additional charges.
NO SHOWS/LOST RENTALS: PREPAID RESERVATIONS (PAY ONLINE)
If you fail to cancel your reservation prior to the Pick Up Time and do not collect the vehicle on the Pick Up Date, or if you fail to comply with the rental terms, we reserve the right to make a No Show/Lost Rental Charge which recovers our administration costs and compensates us for our inability to rent the vehicle when it was reserved for your use. This charge will be equal to the fee of two rental days based on the prices at the time of the rental period.
Please note that we are unable to give a refund if you return the vehicle early.
LATE RETURN CHARGE
We reserve the right to make a Late Return Charge to compensate us for the costs we incur in finding an alternative vehicle to satisfy our next booking for your vehicle and for our administration costs in contacting you to return the vehicle.
- Third Party Insurance is included in basic rates. (TPI)
- All our cars can have full insurance with excess 600€, this is valid only in case that the traffic rules has not been violated, the CDW is optional and you can requested before rent the car OR direct with our online booking.
Damages beneath the car or the tires and wheels are not covered by any insurance.
- To the interior, glasses and underneath of the car.
- When the driver causes an accident under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If the driver of the vehicle is unauthorized as a driver in the rental agreement.
- If the renter doesn’t take all the necessary precaution measures for secure parking and locking of the car.
- If the car is illegally parked.
- Damage caused as a result of the vehicle being driven on a road that was not suitable for that vehicle.